All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's March - How did that happen?

Somehow Feburary just flew by. I haven't had one weekend since the last weekend in January without something going on. Hopefully March will be a little calmer.
I did manage to get a few LO's completed in the last couple of weeks. Two for speed scraps at ESS. The second one I didn't think I would complete. I felt way out of my league with that one.
This is the LO I did for Friday night's SS at ESS. I used parts of the Spring Delight Mega Kit that you can get at ESS.
This is a LO I did today for the Build a Fairy Treehouse template challenge at ESS. We finally got some family photos with the kids dressed up. Nate loves being in his dress clothes. I think he's going to take after his Daddy on wanting to look sharp.
This LO was one I did last night for another challenge at ESS. I got the kit DinoRAWR by SuzyQ Scraps as a RAK. This is the first LO I've finished with it. The kit is adorable!!! Nate loves dinosaurs so this will be a perfect kit to scrap some LO's of him.
I hope to be posting a little more frequently this month. Last month was crazy busy. I'm looking forward to March being less hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?