All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Freebie QP from A Brisk Walk

Hi all, I have a gift for all of you. I took one of my LO's that I did with Scraps of Ellay's kit ABW and turned it into 2 QP's for you. One of the QP's has some additional WordArt on it from a quote challenge over at STS by Ellay and the other one I took the WA off so it could be customized a little more. I forgot to just pull over the png file on my preview - sorry! Just so you know both files are png files so you can use them in most programs.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I did making them. If you decide to snag them would you please leave me a little love? Thanks! Click on the image and it should take you right to the download.
***LINK HAS EXPIRED***
Enjoy! Come back in just a little while, I have another amazing kit by Ellay to share!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?