All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a Southern thing

I love Spring and Summer. The flowers, the chance to be outside in the sun, and taking time to relax. I am also a southern gal all the way. I've never gotten into the trend of hot tea or flavored coffee. However, when you offer me tea it has to be SWEET! I don't mean just a little bit sweet either, I mean really sweet.
Ellay has a new kit out named Granny's Sweet Tea and it is perfect for those Spring and Summer relaxing layouts. Take a look at what I made with this kit.
This kit is gorgeous! Take a look for yourself.
Just think of all the beautiful layouts you could make with that! If you click on the top preview you'll be whisked off to her blog and can pick up this fabulous kit for Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?