All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

New Kits available

This week has been a crazy one. First our internet service was down for 3 days, then I've had a lot going on at work. Tonight I have been trying to get caught up and have found myself totally lost. LOL SuzyQ has been ultra busy this week. She's releasing two new kits the first is called Bug Collectin' and it's got some of the cutest little creatures in it! Here is a small sample of what you'll find: Then she's got another full kit out called Nature Walk. It really is beautiful. I had time to make one layout with it to share with you. I also had time to work with a new kit by Mel of A+ Designs called Best Friends. All these kits went into the store today. Just click on the name and you'll be taken right to the page to look at the full kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?