All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Bling

Scraps of Ellay has this precious new Spring kit out on her blog this week. It is available for free this week only after than it is going into her store at Stuff to Scrap (which is opening soon!). If you click on the preview it will take you straight to her blog so you can snatch it up. But before you go here are a couple of layouts that I did using this precious kit. I used a template by Nibbles Skribbles for this one. It is of my kids playing with . . .
Then I couldn't resist using this photo of my DH with our youngest DD. Aren't they adorable?
Now you know you want to go pick up this kit . . . whatcha waiting for? Go snag it and share what you come up with. Check back in a couple of days - I bet there be another freebie around somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?