All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Friday, May 1, 2009

New kits Friday

I had a chance to play with two new kits this week that are coming out today. First there is a collab by A+ Designs and Charlie's DigiScraps called Just For Mom available at ESS and SDD. I don't know what happened to my preview but here is a layout I did with Mel's part of this kit using a template by Nibbles Skribbles. Then there is a collab kit by A+ Designs and BekahE called Adventures Ahead available at SDD that is so cute!I missed posting this layout using a collab by A+ Designs and Dani Moy called Gavin's Toybox also available at ESS and SDD.

My son was thrilled that I was actually making more layouts with his pictures since I had done a lot with his sisters.

In honor of NSD Mel of A+Designs is having a 50% off sale on her kits. You really ought to check out her store. A sale like this doesn't come around very often and her kits are fantastic!

That's all I have for right now. Enjoy this weekend with all the activities going on around digi-land. Check out ESS, STS, and SDD if you are looking for some awesome challenges with some very cool prizes! There are some links over on the side of my blog that will take you straight to the forums. If you haven't really been visiting forums you ought to give these three a try, I bet you'll be hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?