All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Friday, May 29, 2009

New kits

Wow, how did it get to be Friday all ready?  Not that I’m complaining, we’re counting down the days until summer break.  I’m ready to be able to spend time with my kids doing family stuff and not feel like I have to limit our time outside because we have school the next day.  I’m ready to catch up on some recreational reading, finish up some cross-stitch projects, scrap a lot, and RELAX!!

Sorry, I got a tad off topic there.  There are 5 new kits out today by two of the designers I CT for.  First SuzyQ Scraps has out 3 kits that were freebies a few weeks ago.  I Want Sunshine, Pet Dragon, and Ouch!  I don’t have previews to show you but I do have a couple of layouts to share.

Here’s one I did with I Want Sunshine.   I did it for the Mystical Motto Challenge at ESS.IK_IWS1My girls were playing on the church lawn before we headed in for our son’s preschool gradution.  Can’t you feel the love?

This second layout was done with Pet Dragon, which is a super cute kit!  IK_MPD I was playing around with the design element of repeating patterns.  I love how the photo turned out.

Second, A+ Designs has two brand new kits out today.  The first one is Sweet Eve.  I love the soft color palette she used for this kit.  Here is a layout I did with this precious kit.IK_SE1 love curled edges.

Then she has another kit out called Zoo-licious that is absolutely full of the most adorable zoo life!  Here’s my inspiration layout with this kit.

IK_Zoo1

Enjoy your Friday and I hope to see you around this weekend.  There is a Speed Scrap scheduled at ESS for Saturday @ 9:00 CST.  And this is your last chance to get those May challenge layouts finished and uploaded.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

What would you like to say?