All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday’s News

I scheduled this to post because by the time most of you will be reading this I will be in a vehicle driving toward Branson, MO.  Hopefully I’ll get some great photos while we’re on this trip so I’ll have a lot to scrap about.  So say a prayer for my family that we arrive and then return safely and that we’ll create some wonderful family memories of this trip.

Mel of A+ Designs has been a very busy designer.  She’s got two fabulous kits being released today at her store @ Enchanted Studio Scraps where she has just gone EXCLUSIVE!  That’s right you’ll only find her kits at ESS. 

I only had time to work with one of these kits before we left but I can’t wait to work with the other one too.  The first one is Fresh Country.Fresh Country preview Here’s a layout I did with this kit:IK_FC Her other new kit is called Berry Pickin’ and I love it!  I am looking forward to working with it!

BerryPickin Preview

In other CT news SuzyQ Scraps has 3 of her Crumple-bets on sale for $1 each through midnight tonight.  I don’t have the previews but you can find them in the Fairy Finds section of ESS.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  I have at least 3 blog posts scheduled to go up during next week.  Please stop by and check out my blog.  I know one day there will be a freebie for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?