All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sara Smile QP Freebie

Even though I’m going to be gone I couldn’t go a whole week without offering a freebie to all of you that swing by my blog.  I hope you can use this QP to either do a fast page for your album or as a spring board to a layout.  Sara Smile kit is still available on Scraps of Ellay’s blog for free until the end of this week.

***LINK EXPIRED***IK_SS_QP-preview

I promise if you leave a comment I’ll respond when I get back.  Until next time have a blast scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 19 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a wonderful qp. thank-u so much. luv the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?