All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Sometimes you gotta believe

I loved the Wizard of Oz when I was younger.  Well, not so much around the time I was in 3rd to 5th grades but in Jr. High I realized there were things that were a lot scarier and watched it all the way through. 

Scraps of Ellay has  a great kit called Goodbye Yellow Brick Road that was inspired by the movie.  I had fun playing with it this weekend.  Take a look.

IK_GYBR1

I had been waiting for weeks to scrap a photo from the set this one came from!  Rachel was sitting on Mischief and he was being so patient letting her love on him.

I used Scraps of Ellay’s new kit coming out Wednesday July 1st, and a Template from Skribbles Nibbles from her Template Set #5.  You can find both at STS.

Here’s a look at the full kit.

SOE_GYBR_preview

Scraps of Ellay still has a freebie for you on her blog.  You know she can’t go without giving you something!  She has a mini-kit for the 4th of July called Stars and Stripes that is so cute!  Cheri also has a mini-kit called Stars and Stripes that matched so well that they decided to offer them together.  Pick up both for an awesome freebie kit!  Click on the preview to go to Ellay’s blog to pick up hers and there is a link to Cheri’s there too.

SOE_SAS_preview

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Love that photo, Susan! And I love your blog! I shall be stopping by regularly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't watch the movie alone until I was around 5th or 6th grade, I think! LOL! And look at me now!

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?