All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Friday, July 24, 2009

I just couldn’t help it

I think I may have a problem.  I just couldn’t help myself.  The call was too strong.  The chance too wonderful to pass up.  So I did it.  I just went ahead and took the plunge. 

Dani Moy had a CT call and I’ve been wanting to be part of her team since her 1st CT call.  I tried to talk myself out of it, I am already so lucky to work on the wonderful CT’s I’m a part of.  In the end I couldn’t resist.  And then she picked me to join her fabulous team!  Let me tell you there are some talented ladies on her team.  I’m scrambling to keep up!

This week I had the chance to work with a mini-kit that just went into Dani’s store at ESS called California Oranges.  It is a really fun kit and through tomorrow you can get it for $1.00!IK_COdanimoy_CaliforniaOranges_folder600

Then I also got a chance to work with a kit Dani and Mel (A+ Designs) put into the store this week called Pool Party.  When these two do a collab you know it is going to be awesome!

IK_PP

Here’s a layout using that same kit but with one of AmyM Designs new templates available today 7/24 @ SDD – set is called Aimee’s Style. IK_AS

Want to pick these up?  Click on the kit preview to be take to each one in the respective store.Pool Party PREVIEW 600

folder

Starting today there are some amazing deals going on around digi-land.  ESS and STS are celebrating Christmas in July.  Drop by both places for some great challenges and sales.  Don’t know the web address – they are linked over on the side of my blog.

One more thing for now…

DaniMoySaleAd

This is a great deal Dani is offering!  I sure hope you all took my advice earlier in the week and padded your PayPal account.

I have a few things up my sleeve for you all, just trying to find time to finish them up.  Family matters have had to take front and center stage lately so other than my CT layouts I’ve had to be elsewhere, but I think things are settling in and I hope to get some time this weekend to play/work on some things I’ve started.

See you around!

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of your blog! Congrats on your new CT spot, it is really cool when you get on with your favorite designers. Great layouts too....love the California Orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! It is addictive, isn't it!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?