All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

What’s new

Our house has been full of sickness this past week but I’m hoping we are all on the road to recovery.  However I have had time to create a few layouts that I hope will provide some inspiration for you.

First, there is this one using a new kit that will be released as a freebie this week on Scraps of Ellay’s blog.  The papers will be available beginning tomorrow morning.

I love this photo of my DH and our youngest DD.  It show’s the amazing bond they have and the absolute joy she brings into our lives each day.

IK_NOG

 SOE_NOG_fullpreview

I also made a layout with a special kit by SuzyQ Scraps called And Many More {Pastels}.  She has 3 of these kits that are more than just different from the colors – each one has some unique elements and papers and you can mix and match with them.  They are also in a bundle pack for a couple more days. 

andmanymore_pastel_pvw IK_ManyMoreP

I’ve got a few more layouts in the works, but I have a hint for all of you.  If you participate in the challenges at ESS you can earn points to pick up parts or part of the CAC kit from your favorite designers.  This next month’s CAC is beautiful!  I’ve seen part by A+ Designs and got to work with it and it is gorgeous!  Of course you can just purchase the parts you want out right from the designers.  Most parts are $2.00 each unless it is a bundle (which if you like all the parts by a designer then the bundle would be the best way to go).  This way you can just get the parts you really want.  Start warming up your PayPal account or get cracking on those challenges or maybe do some of both.  You’ll be glad you did!

Speaking of challenges I really need to get going for now.  I saw some good challenges over at ESS and STS that I want to work on today while I have a few minutes.  See you around digiland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?