All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, November 30, 2009

All around the world

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  I love this time of year, it has to be one of my favorite times of the year even with the craziness and hectic schedules we have for the next 3 weeks.

I haven’t been blogging lately because I keep falling asleep at my computer.  My ankle is a “little” improved but has a long way to go.

Last week and this past weekend I did scrap with a whole bunch of new kits by my favorite designers.  Let me show you a few.

Scraps of Ellay has a new kit in her Stuff to Scrap store called Fall Softly Snow.  It is beautiful!  Perfect for scrapping your winter photos that aren’t necessarily Christmas related but also great of Christmas photos too!

SOE_FSS_fullpreview

IK_FSS1

A+ Designs has a new kit lovingly named Christum by one of her girls for sale at her Enchanted Studio Scraps store.  The gorgeous elements blew me away.  I chose to use the blue/sliver side of this kit but am so drawn to the red/green/gold side of the kit I know I’m going to be making some more layouts before long with it.

Christum PREVIEW IK_Christum

Did you hear that SuzyQ Scraps moved to Scrap Orchard?  I got to use her new holiday kit called Jolly Holiday and let me tell you it is adorable!  I know there is so much more to this kit than I managed to pull together – I worked with it on one of the days when I just wasn’t feeling my best.  But I know you will love this kit too!

jollyholiday_pvw

IK_JH1 IK_JH2

I have another holiday kit sitting in my EHD that is calling my name to get busy and scrap with it and I’m going to tomorrow night.  When I get done I’ll put it up for you to see.  Oh and a little birdie told me that Scraps of Ellay has one more holiday kit up her sleeve that you aren’t going to want to miss.

I also have insider information about two freebie trains happening right now with the designers and members from Stuff to Scrap.  I started downloading tonight and looking at all the goodies and I think you’ll want to jump on board these two trains!

First there is this great collab blog train called Homespun Christmas that begins on Nibbles Skribbles blog all created by the forum members.  I’ve only gotten through the first few blogs and Wow!  there are some gorgeous pieces out there!

Then beginning tomorrow the designers from Stuff to Scrap are going to be spreading out a Download a Day from now until Christmas.  See the flier below to learn more about it.

Countdown To Christmas Flyer (1) 

Check out the Stuff to Scrap blog to get the links each day.

That’s all I have for now.   I need to get busy on a few things but I hope to have more goodies for you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?