All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wow oh wow!

I’m so glad everyone is liking my Winterlicious kit.  Thank you to all of you who took the time to let me know what you think about it.  I would love to see any layouts or hybrid projects you make with it. 

Mel sent me a link to this layout she made with the kit isn’t it adorable?
Mel's layout

This is one by DJ which blew me away today.  She used a template by ChrissyW (love her templates @ ES) and an alpha by A+ Designs.
dj-ivorykeys-winterlicious-layout01 (600 x 600)Such a precious sweet photo!

If you haven’t picked up the kit the links are in the post just before this one.

Now for a little scrapping motivation..or enabling..or insert your own description.  Got a little Christmas money to spend on something for yourself?  I know of a few sales that you’ll want to check out.

SOE_OWTO_glittercardstock3

AfterChristmasSale 
I’ll be looking around the web today and if I run across some more great sales I’ll let you know!  By the way the sale fliers are linked to the stores and DJ’s blog is linked up to her layout so you can swing by and leave her some love.  Until later…scrap some happy memories!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh very pretty pages here. And sounds like some great sales going on.

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?