All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love this layout

I had almost forgotten that I did this layout a couple of weeks ago using DaniMoy’s new kit, Mel’s Secret Hideaway.  When I saw the paper I used for the background  I knew I had to use it.  It called to me.  I remember making dandelion wishes and watching as the wind picked up the fluff and carried it away.  I just knew there was a poem or WA out there that would explain my thoughts as I remembered those days.  I searched and searched on evening and came up empty handed.  Then I realized that I should be trying to put my thoughts down instead of wasting time.IKMHA

Do you believe in magic?
The kind that makes dreams come true?
Did you ever make a wish
on a dandelion then blow?
A child wishes with faith
on those dandelion fuzz.
Know what my wish would be?
For more time to love.

You can pick up this beautiful kit at DaniMoy Designs Scrapbook Bytes store by clicking on the preview.

danimoy-MSH-Preview600

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?