All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Like Challenges? Got a Moment?

I know I’ve been sporadic lately in my blogging.  Life sometimes goes at a crazy pace!  I know it’s the same way for a lot of you.  Sometimes the craziness of life drains my creativity to the point I cry out for something, anything to get me going again.  Good news for me and anyone out there like me there are tons of great challenges out there that can provide that spark. 

Often times when someone says the word challenges I think of the store forums I like to hang out at.  Stuff to Scrap, Scrapbook BytesScrap Orchard, DigiScraps Drive In, Enchanted Studio Scraps, and Scrapable all jump to the front of my mind as great forums where there are always fantastic challenges to get you going on what is sure to be a favorite layout on down the line.  These sites and many others offer great incentives to completing their challenges too.

If you frequent your favorite designer’s blogs you’ll often find them hosting a contest or challenge to get your digital inspiration kicked up into gear too.  Here’s a good example from SuzyQ Scraps’ blog.  Hurry and take a look – this one ends today 3/13 at 11:59 pm.  If I wasn’t a part of her CT I would jump on this one, the prizes for participating are awesome!

I hope this gets you started on some fantastic layouts today.  In the wisdom sparked by one of my children’s favorite cartoons, “Hey Ferb!  I know what we are going to do today!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?