All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So Happy – NEW kit

With all the excitement of iNSD weekend I forgot to blog about my newest kit.  Thank goodness I have the best CT around who help me in my moments of forgetfulness! 

My newest kit is called So Happy.  It is a retro girly doodly kit that would be perfect for the tweens in your life.  This kit was inspired by my oldest daughter who is at that wonderful in between stage where she’s not quite a teen but yet too “old” to be considered “little” anymore.  It’s a fun yet exasperating stage!

IKDD_SH_fullpreview

IKDD_SH_paperprev

There is a set of coordinating cardstocks too.IKDD_SH_cardstokprev

My CT did a fabulous job creating some inspiration with this kit:

Alessandra (x2)
Alessandra_sohappy1 

Amanda
Amanda_love 5-3-10 sm Alessandra2

Ellay(x2)
Ellay_MissThang_webEllay_Thinkin_web

Haylee (who proves this kit isn’t just for girls)
Haylee_rock 
Misty
Misty_4568924507_a7f9e728b2
Ophelia (x2)
Ophelia_prettyinpinksmOphelia2  
Dana (x2)
Dana1 Dana2

and one by me
IKSHRachel

Good news!  STS is having daily sales throughout the month of May in celebration of our 1st b-day.  It’s a perfect time to swing by the store and pick up some of my kits!

Have a great scrapping day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?