All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Just a little note

Vacation was fabulous!  Some of the scenery we saw was breathtaking.  I miss the mountains.  We did make it home safely even though there were a few scary moments with other drivers around that didn’t maintain control of their vehicles. 

My laptop only came out three times during the trip.  Internet was sketchy last night so I finally just gave up.  Now that I’m back to the world of technology that works like it should most of the time I would like to invite you to sign up for my Newsletter.  I will be sending out a newsletter about twice a month for now.  I will be including special deals for the newsletter subscribers only so you won’t want to miss out on that!

I’ll be back soon with some layouts, some new kits, and possibly some free stuff for you too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?