All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A couple of LOs

This first LO is one I did last week for a sketch challenge at DCC. The papers and elements are from Roxi Hardegree's Take Heart kit she made for DCC.
Exploration: Rachel November 2008
This second LO is one I did for a challenge at Echanted Studio Scraps:

1st day - Our oldest DD's 1st day of school 2006

All the papers and elements are from the Warmth of Friends blog train kit by designers at ESS: Brenda Smith Designs, DigiOverdose, and Bekah_E

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks fantastic. I love that your text scrolls along with the blog - I find it really hard to read when the background scrolls up and the text doesnt. I'm afraid to customize mine LOL.

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?