All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thanks for the help

My blog now is more customized! Yea! It only took me all week and more "do overs" than I even want to remember. I want to say "Thank you" to Candace (candacesoon) from the ESS forum who gave me her LO details so I would have a base to start with. I still had to play a little with the numbers but finally I have a background that I created in PSE6 to customize my blog. All the elements and papers used in my blog come from the BlogTrain kit from Enchanted Studio Scraps awesome designers. This particular set came from Amanda Dykan's part of the kit. The site is new but already has a fantastic group of degsiners and wonderful people on the forum. One visit and I think you'll be as adicted as I am. I hope to be back in a little while to post a few of my LOs.

1 comment:

  1. you are quite welcome for the help!

    Cute LOs too...I love the background paper of the second one!

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?