All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Why I like digi-scrapping and a template by MandaK

One reason I like digi-scrapping is the ability to change what you don't like without the mess. Last night I worked on a LO using a Template by MandaK. She makes some very fun and cool templates. When I finished for the night I thought I was done with the LO but when I looked at it this morning I didn't like parts of it. Click here and there and Voila! A new and improved LO emerged. No mess, no waste. Awesome! I never could get into traditional scrapping because of the mess factor. Digi-scrapping totally takes that element away. Here's the LO I finally ended up with.

The template is by MandaK. Papers and elements are from Maurice collab kit by Digi-designs by Nicole and Gettin'Scrappy with Britt. It is a freebie this week on their blogs. This is just a small taste of the fun papers. The colors are fabulous! If you click on Nicole's blinkie you can get to both parts of this awesome collab. You can also pick up MandaK's template in Nicole's forum. It's one MandaK is using for this week's challenge. Sign up to the forum and join the challenge, you'll be glad you did!

Another reason I like digi-scrapping - the ability to save and go - no cleanup time needed! Gotta run for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?