All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I can’t believe it!!

One of my layouts was chosen as LOTD at ESS!  I about fell out of my chair when I read that.  I am honored and thrilled to have been chosen.

Here’s my layout that was chosen.

052209FTHI did it for a challenge at ESS and I loved working with all the flowers.

SuzyQ Scraps has a new mini kit called Not Forgotten that I enjoyed working with.  Here’s a preview (linked to her store):

sqs_notforgotten_pvw

And here’s a layout that I finished with it – I was inspired by a template by Nibbles Skribbles for this layout.

IK_NF1 Then A+ Designs has a new kit out called Somewhere Over that I used for a speed scrap tonight.  I don’t have a preview so I’ve linked my layout to her store.

IKSS052209

The tree actually is from a kit by Every EverAfter Moments called Flower Seeds.  You can find it in her store at STS here.

I guess I ought to call it a night.  Once the kids go to bed and it’s quiet around the house I get so much done.  But if I don’t go to bed I’ll be worthless tomorrow.

1 comment:

What would you like to say?