All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, May 25, 2009

New “Magical” kit

Scraps of Ellay and Dream Big Designs have a new free collab kit coming out beginning today called Fayries. It is magical and beautiful. I can’t wait to see what all of you create with this gorgeous kit!

Lori and Cheri are going to be releasing this kit a little bit each day this week. So in order to get the full kit you’ll need to stop by their blogs each day to pick up that day’s part. Believe me it’ll be worth it!

First I’ll show you their previews:SOE_Fayries_preview2

db_fayrie preview

See I told you it was beautiful! Here’s a layout I did with this kit:IK_Fayries1

I have another that I’ll show you tomorrow. But until then here are the links to SOE’s blog and Cheri’s Blog where you can pick up the papers today. If their links aren’t up yet just check back later since we are all on different time zones. Have fun snagging this great kit.

1 comment:

What would you like to say?