All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Layouts abound

Just a real quick layout sharing today.  Some of you may have noticed a new CT blinkie.  For this month I’m getting to be a guest CT for AmyM Designs at SDD.  If you aren’t familiar with her templates they are terrific!  She has a new set in her store today called Hutchie’s Style.  Here is a layout I did with it and Ellay’s new kit Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.

I-Spy

Made from this:AmyM_hutchie'sstyle_stpvw

and thisSOE_GYBR_preview

I also had a chance to use a new kit that A+ Designs has in her store at ESS today called Summer Breeze.  Mel’s done it again and has put together a phenomenal kit.  I just love the soft blues and greens in this kit. 

IK_SB

Here’s  a preview of Mel’s kit:Summer Breeze PREVIEW 600

I linked all the previews to each store.  Have a safe 4th of July weekend and make lots of memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?