All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Out in DigiWorld, Sale

I have been having a blast creating this weekend.  Here are a few things I’ve finished up.

First Scraps of Ellay has a new kit in her store at Stuff to Scrap called Date Night.  It’s 25% off this week and it’s a great kit.  You would probably think that I would create a romantic layout with a kit named Date night, right?  Well, my DH and I haven’t really been on a “date” in a while and I never took a camera along with us when we did so…

IK_DN1

My Mom said she didn’t think I could ever find a use for the set of photos this came from – HA!

SOE_DN_fullpreview This kit really is gorgeous and I love the romantic colors.  Maybe DH and I’ll have a date night before too long and I’ll even take the camera along. 

Then I’ve been scrapping like crazy with templates by AmyM Designs from SDD.  Here are the previews:

AmyM_hutchie'sstyle_stpvw

AmyM_forali_stpvw AmyM_Welovepatterns_stpvw 

All of these are available HERE at AmyM’s Store at SDD.

And here are the layouts I did with these!Catching-a-ride On our vacation in Branson we spent a little time at the Butterfly Palace.  You are told not to touch the butterflies but that they will land on you and you have to wait for them to take off (or gently blow on them to encourage them to fly off).  I used a kit called Missing You by Dani Moy @ ESS for the layout above.

IK_FA Fireworks

I used Scraps of Ellay’s Stars and Stripes kit for this one and it’s available this week for $1.99 plus another 30% off with the store sale that I’ll show you at the bottom of this post.  Pick it up at SOE’s store at STS!

SOE_SAS_preview

IK_Wow

This was also from when we visited the Butterfly Palace.  Nate really liked seeing the butterflies up close.  I used Dani Moy’s Boho Chic kit for this layout.  I know this is going to be one of my favorite kits.

This last one I used a freebie template called Liberty by AmyM Designs that you can still pick up on her blog here

IK_Liberty

This one I used a new kit by Every EverAfter Moment that you can get here for free until July 9th!

EEAM_4thOfJuly_Preview 

Wow!  Did you make it this far?  I’m working on a freebie for you but it’s not quite finished yet.  So for now I’ll leave you with the information on a sweet sale being offered at Stuff to Scrap.  Have a great scrappin’ day!

LST_STS_After-4th-Sale

5 comments:

  1. This is a new designer and store for me. I love your blog and what you did w/ her kits here. Her work is beautiful. Unfortunately I only buy S4H and this all appears to be PU. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff and the layouts are awesome. You've showed some great templates will have to check all of this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts!! I love them. Beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, you have been busy!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?