All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Still around

I know that I’ve been quiet for about a week.  I have been busy, busy.  The sad thing is some of what I’ve been working on I can’t show you – YET.  Once I can be ready for a doozey of a post.

I do have a couple of events coming up this weekend to tell you about.  Both of them revolved around Christmas.  Yes, you heard me correctly, no you don’t need to get your eyes checked.  First, check out this sale at STS happening Saturday.

STS_CIJ_Flyer

Great sale and I know there are several new kits that went into the store this week.  You might want to warm up that PayPal account!

Then the fairies and pixies over at ESS are having a PARTY this weekend.  A Christmas in July party!  Take a look and make plans to join in on all the fun.  I have gotten to work with one of the new kits – a collab by Mel of A+ Designs and Dani Moy Designs and it is a fun, funky, unexpected kit.  Its one that I think you’ll definitely want to check out.  I’ll be back on Thursday night/Friday morning to show it to you.  I linked the ad to the ESS forum so you can jump on board and join the fun in the scrap-a-thon.

ChristmasInJulyAd

I’ve also heard there are a lot of great giveaways planned and these freebies are the best!

I’ll try to come back later with some inspiration for you.  I know I’ve gotten some done, I just need to see which ones I can go ahead and post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?