All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inspiration

Every EverAfter Moment Designs has a new kit that I adore!  Man she packs these kits full!  It was so hard to pick a starting spot but the day I got this kit I did two layouts!

IK_FF IK_FF2

This second layout also used a template from a new pack by A+ Designs Templistic: Summer Lovin that you can pick up at her store @ ESS.

Got your attention?  Well, here’s another little incentive for you.  Jamie’s kit is available for only $2 this week only at STS!  You really don’t want to pass this up!  Click on the preview to go straight to her store @ STS.

EEAM_FloralFun_Preview

I have some other projects that I’ve been busy with but I hope to soon be able to share those with all of you.  The Battle of the Creative Teams starts tomorrow @ DSA!  Are you ready?!!

Ellay's-Battle-blinkie-name

What do you think?  This is my first ever attempt at creating a blinkie.  I’m pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  Come cheer us all on!  I think there is going to be a lot of excitement tomorrow at DSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?