All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Great kits all around

Scraps of Ellay has a new kit inspired by the musical Grease.  I’ve been working with this kit for the past couple of weeks because I made her a new blinkie with it and then you’ve probably noticed that all her CT is sporting a new matching blinkie too.  I had so much fun making the blinkies.

Then I got caught up in using her kit for a few challenges around digi-land.  It was just the perfect kit to match two of the scrap-a-thon challenges at ESS last weekend. 

IK_GL-Funny-GirlIK_GL Then I used it for a Speed Scrap this week at STS.IK_GL3

You can pick up this fabulous kit @ SOE’s STS Store.  It is 25% off until August 15th.  There are also matching flairs, glitters, and QP’s for sale too! 

I know I said I would be back to show you more layouts that I did over the last 2 weeks.  These are 3 of them.  The ESS scrap-a-thon had 12 challenges and I did 12 layouts in 3 days.  It was insane!  2 of the layouts for today were from then.  Here’s another one I did for the challenges:

IK_Bugganopolis I used a new kit by A+ Designs called Bugganopolis for that layout.  You can pick it up here @ her ESS store.  I also used a set of her templates called Templistic: Mix It Up.  That should be in her store soon.

Oh!  If you like some of the fonts I’ve been using a lot of them are Pea Fonts.  I love Pea fonts!  I just can’t get enough!  You can browse and pick out your favorites at Fonts For Peas.

Another kit I worked with last week was a collab by Dani Moy Designs and TrishH Designs called Color My World: Eggplant.  It is a stunning kit!

IK_CMW-Eggplant_Daydream

You can pick this kit up at Dani Moy’s store @ ESS.

Caught up?  Not quite.  I have a new kit by Every EverAfter Moment Designs that I’ll show you in a little while when I finish up the layout I’m working on.  I hope that some of this inspired you to go out in digi-land.  All the sites have new challenges up so there’s plenty to play with. 

I almost forgot!! Do you like templates?  I love templates and I know a way you can pick up 10 brag book templates and 4 12 X 12 templates.  Each day this month AmyM Designs will be giving away a template at SDD in the daily download thread.  Her templates are fabulous!  Here is the direct link to the Daily Download thread at SDD.  You’ll also be picking up a cute kit by Yvonne at the same time.  Two great freebies for just stopping by!

Enjoy your scrapping goodies and stop back by!  Like what you see?  Inspired to check these awesome designers out?  Tell them I sent you by.  :)  Or just say “Hi!” right here.  I sure would like to know you dropped by.

2 comments:

What would you like to say?