All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Templates are my best friend

Sometimes you just need a little push to get you going.  When that happens I turn to my stash of fabulous templates.  AmyM Designs @ SDD is the template queen.  Last month I got to be a guest on her CT and I loved every minute of it!  You’ve seen a lot of the layouts I did with her great templates but I have a whole lot more.  I can’t share some of them quite yet (hurry up Polka Dot Plum and open already!!) but here is a layout I just finished up the other day using one of her templates that she’s giving away this month at SDD in the Daily Download thread.

IK-Bs2-10

I used Gavin’s Toy Box collab by A+ Designs and Dani Moy Designs for this one.

Here’s layout I did using another one of her templates you can pick up this month for free.IK_For-Sandi2

Remember this one using Scraps of Ellay’s new kit Greased Lighting?  I used Aimee’s Style #4 for it.

IK_GL-Funny-Girl

If you’ve been reading through my blog during the month of July you saw even more of Amy’s templates.  Are you a designer who wants to add some QP’s to sell with your kits or as and add on bonus to your kits?  Well I have great news for you!  AmyM has changed her TOU’s to make all her template packs CU!  Not only that but she’s having a 50% off sale from now until August 15th while she is in the designer spotlight at SDD.  Check out her store and stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?