All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I’ve been a bad blogger

This week I haven’t done my usual blogging catch up.  Sorry about that!  I did get to work with some really great kits this weekend that you can check out.

First Scraps of Ellay has a new kit in her store called Diamond Lucy.  It’s colorful and fun!

IK_DL

My layout also used a new template by Amy M Designs called Journalistic.  I love love love templates and AmyM’s rock!

SuzyQ Scraps store @ Polka Dot Plum is open and she has a lot of great new kits!  I had fun working with one called Roughin It.

IK_RoughinIt

I also got to play with a new kit by A+ Designs called Falling Again and a new template pack she has available Templistic: Peace. 

IK_Falling-Again

Doesn’t that make you want to just jump in a pile of leaves and have fun?  I also used my first attempt and creating my own text on a path for the title  It came out pretty well,  but I’ve got a lot to learn.

Dani Moy has a new grab bag out @ ESS with 5 products in it for $3.00.  I’ve gotten a look at it and I would run to get it while it’s in the grab bag.  Just one of the products alone is worth the $3.00.

I hope you found a little inspiration.   Looking at my Fall layout is making me wish for cooler weather.  Can you believe that October is just around the corner?  Time is flying by.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?