All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Need some Inspiration?

I’ve got some for you today.  Scraps of Ellay has some fabulous deals for you.  She’s retiring 4 of her older kits from the store at the end of the month and she’s got them all for sale for $2.00 each.

Image1

My favorite is Butterflies Are Free with Child’s Play taking second place.  If you have any Back to School photos that still need scrapping check out Child’s Play.

Ellay also has this fabulous kit called Cosmic Charlie available in her store that I’ve enjoyed so much that I made 3 layouts.  The papers in this mega kit blow me away!IK_CC_100209ssSTS IK_CC IK_CC2

Such variety!  I have just scratched the surface of this kit. 

SuzyQ Scraps has a template pack called StoryTellers Vol 1 that will get you scrapping those photos in no time at all.

sqs_storytellertemplates1_pvwIK_StoryTellers1 My scrapping time has been limited a lot since school started up so templates have become my best friend.  I like the freedom I have to add to and take away but a general design start helps me generate ideas that I would miss otherwise.

I’ll have some more layouts to share later, probably tomorrow.  I’m enjoying a little quiet scrapping time at the moment so check back to see what I get finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?