All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Awesome deal!

I did lose my mind sometime last week.  If you find I would be thankful if you would return it, preferably with some sanity left.

I am honored to have been added to Lizz Gasaway Designs’ CT!  If you haven’t seen her kits you have got to get to her Misses BeeHaven store.  They are simply gorgeous!  To get you motivated I have a special deal to tell you about.  Better yet, let me show you!

Wacky Wed 1-13_LG

Do you see this adorable ad?  Did you notice the amount?  This is a small sample of what’s in her Always Love You kit.   When I say small I mean miniscule amount.  I love love this kit!  And it’s on sale only for tomorrow – Wednesday 1/13/2010.

Here’s what the full kit looks like.

LS~AlwaysLoveYou-Preview2

LS~AlwaysLoveYou-Preview

Here’s a layout I finished up today with this kit.

IK_ALY1

Hope you have a fantastic day and I’ll see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?