All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Winterlicious AddOn

Well Winter break is over.  Tomorrow I have to return to the real world and get back to work.  It sure was nice to have this time at home.  Today was one of those busy days where we were all getting things ready to head back to school.  You know the drill, check to make sure everything gets back into the kids’ backpacks, write any notes that need to be written, make sure there is plenty to make lunches with, check to make sure everyone has their school clothes ready, clean up and throw away all sorts of junk that has accumulated over the past couple of weeks that really no one will notice that it’s gone (shh don’t tell them that some of those mismatched junk toys from Sonic are now gone, I’ve been trying for months to make them disappear), oh and who could forget checking lesson plans to make sure I really do know what I’m doing tomorrow.

This week itself has been busy and I finished playing with a new collab kit that Scraps of Ellay has out with Katie of Always Be Neighbors Designs called Goodfellas.  It is inspired by the Godfather movies and of course Goodfellas.  Since I never really watched those movies I wasn’t sure what I was going to do.  But this kit is even great to scrap some layouts on the gentle side of life.

IK_Goodfellas

Hannah is our little artist.   Just last night she drew using the mouse an awesome poodle and then a duck swimming in a pond.  For being computer generated and using a mouse I was floored!  I should turn her loose with my Wacom tablet and see what she comes up with.  Probably a lot better than me!  I also used some Elegant WordArt by Bethany for that layout.  If you don’t know who she is you should check out her Scrap Orchard store and her blog where she has a daily WA freebie. 

Need a little more inspiration on Goodfellas?  Well here’s a layout that I did of my son.  Doesn’t he fit the part? IK_Goodfellows2
SOE_Good_fullpreview
If you click on Ellay’s preview you’ll be taken to her blog where you can download her part and be redirected to Katie’s part.  Oh!  Here’s what Katie’s part looks like.
preview copy

Now everyone has been asleep for about 2 hours and I’ve finally finished up the rest of my Winterlicious freebie I wanted to give you.  I’m sorry it’s taken this whole week to get this addon out to you.  I have to admit I was often distracted with other things.  But better late than never right?

****REMOVED****

LINK was broken Look for Winterlicious Add-on Freebie link post for corrected post.  (Should be 1/12/2010)

In the add on you will find 2 QP’s made for you with Winterlicious by Scraps of Ellay.  LA rocks!  I hope you enjoy these little extras that go along with Winterlicious.  

Until next time, have a blast creating and saving your memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?