All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

iNSD – Just a few sales around

  There’s so much going on around digi-land this weekend that I think I need a road map!  I’m finding goodies popping up everywhere already and it’s not even Friday yet.

With that in mind, since my stuff isn’t together (yet) I thought I would post some ads from the designers I CT for.  I love their stuff and it’s all high quality stuff.  You can’t go wrong with anything you purchase from these ladies. 

b533fk
Mel is guesting at MisTiina for the month of May.  So come Saturday morning her shop there will be open and ready for you to do some shopping!

suzyqscraps_NSDad
SuzyQ is at SO and will be guesting at ScrapMatters in May so check it out Saturday!

DSTiNSDSTOREAd-copy

Caryn is at DSW, DSV, and DRS.

Scraps of Ellay is having a Facebook contest and giveaways this weekend. 

As for me, well, I have something planned but I’m not quite prepared to reveal it all yet.  Here’s a hint for ya though….go “like” me on Facebook.  There’s going to be some stuff only for my fans there.  Yes, I said it. . . FANS . . . I’m will not give in to the “like” only change.  I love my FANS all of you.  I want more FANS not “likers.”  LOL!!  My Facebook Fan Page can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/IvoryKeysDigitalDreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?