All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Always and Forever – New Collab!

I feel honored to have had the chance to create a collab kit with my dear friend and designer Mel of A+ Designs.  God has indeed brought some pretty wonderful people into my life through this world of digital scrapbooking and Mel is one of those wonderful people.  I have learned a lot from her and I appreciate her always being there for me.

If you have been looking for a elegant yet shabby and chic kit then this Collab is perfect for you!  Always and Forever has everything you need to create some stunning layouts and then some.  I think you'll be reaching back for this kit over and over again.

AAF ad


See stunning!!  And you can't beat that price either.  We've stuffed the collab full of goodies and can't wait to see what you come up with!  Be sure to upload your favorite layouts with Always and Forever to my Stuff to Scrap gallery.
 

My CT girls and Mel's CT girls have been busy with this new kit.  I hope their beautiful layouts inspire you as they have me this week.AAF CT layouts

And I did this layout with our collab for one of the inspiring challenges at Stuff to Scrap.

IK_AAF1

Mel and I both have fantastic ladies on our CT’s.  They are all so talented!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out the new kit.  Remember if you make something with any of my kits I would love to see it!  Just link me up on my blog in the comments or even better swing by Stuff to Scrap and put it in my designer gallery. 

Remember to keep a song in your heart because happiness is contagious!  Then while the people around you are affected by your happiness take some photos....they are the memories you'll want to keep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?