All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where oh Where?

Wow this month has flown by!  My house is finally semi-back in order after almost a full month of home improvements that included lots and lots of painting.  Yes, I have to say it I only helped paint one room.  My wonderful husband painted the ceilings throughout the house, crown molding for the living room, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.  The rest of the house has been painted along the way over the past 2 years so all it needs is some touch ups here and here – like where Rachel decided walls make a great writing surface.  :(  Kids they all do that, right?  At least all 3 of mine have at some point.

We still have one piece of crown molding to paint and get put up.  We had help with getting the crown molding cut and put into place.  Unfortunately the living room has the odd angles and this one "window” that’s not a window…..you would have to see it to know what I’m talking about.  Anyway it made that one piece a pain to get right so the guy helping us decided he was going to have to come back and work on that one piece.

School starts back for my DH and I as teachers soon.  With the way things are planned out for my campus I actually need to spend some time the next 2 weeks getting my room ready.  Yay!  More cleaning and reorganizing.  PFFFFT!!  Yes, that was a raspberry.  Last year I cleaned for a week before I could even begin to organize.  Those rooms get so yucky during the summer!!  I would take a shower before leaving home and have to take one when I got back just to get the grime off of me.  Why then take one before going?  I can’t stand going out in public messy – it’s just something I can not do.

Now, I know this post started very differently than my others.  I decided that it was time for me to start to let you get to know the real me.  Why not?

Now on to the scrapping world.  I think you will want to know about this speed scrap going on at Stuff to Scrap because it’s TODAY!  Sorry for the late notice.  I went to bed before the info made it’s way to me.

july29sts_speedscrap

And you get this cute participation prize to go along with it.

pmtd-otosha-preview

I’m going to be back in a little while to show off my mad scrapping skills.  I have been busy designing but I took time to work with some goodies from my FAVORITE designers that I want to share with you.  PLUS I have a new collab releasing tomorrow that I’m going to give you a sneak peek of.  I’m so excited about getting to work with a good friend and fantastic designer……but you’re going to have to wait just a bit to find out who.  I’ll give you a hint.  She is a teacher too.

Later!

1 comment:

What would you like to say?