All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mark your calendar – Speed Scraps!

Come on over to the STS forum for a Speed Scrap this Saturday. The participation prize is a kit with coordinating cardstock and glitter from Scraps by Andrea. Dana aka danajscraps will be hosting and it's sure to be a great time!
Flyer is linked to the forum.

And then there’s going to be this one.

Come to a speed scrap Monday, August 2nd! The participation prize is a template pack. If you use one of the templates and upload it to SAHM Scrapper's gallery by the end of the week, you will be entered in to win a $5 gift card to her store!! See you there!

 Some of you had been asking me about when the next time I am going to host a speed scrap will be.  I will be doing two in August.  I’ll post a reminder but go ahead and mark your calendars for the first two Saturdays in August.  Both will be at 3pm Eastern time.  The first one will be part of SuzyQ Scraps blog party and the second one will be at Stuff to Scrap.

Oh!  That reminds me I have also started a Blog Frog Community from my blog.   Look off to the right sidebar on down the page to find it.  Sign up to be part of my community and be ready to jump into some conversations and other things.  I really want to get to know my fans better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?