All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Looking for Something to Do?

Well I have a few upcoming events that will give you some options.

First SuzyQ Scraps is hosting another Blog Party!  WOOT!  Her blog parties are a lot of fun.  Look below for details and the ad is linked to her blog so if you aren’t connected with her Blog Frog community get going and get connected!

blogparty_aug_ad

Oh and do you see that Speed Scrap on 8/7?  Well, that one is being hosted by me.  Don’t make me hang all by myself in there!  Come keep me company and end up with a great layout and something from SuzyQ in the process.

Today I posted the challenge over there so be sure you swing by SuzyQ’s Blog to see what that is all about.  Trust me you’ll want to swing by there!

Still want something more to do?  How about another Speed Scrap?   Shel of Shel Belle Scraps is hosting a speed scrap this Saturday morning in the Stuff to Scrap forum. It's sure to be a great time! For participating, you get a set of Blossom QPs.

If you haven’t been to one of those you really ought to.  If you brave the chat room we always have a great time in there.  If you are looking for a little calmer environment you can always follow along in the forum and still earn points for scrapping with us as well as this wonderful participation prize.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Stuff to Scrap Challenges while you are over there.  They are a great way to kick start your creativity not to mention a wonderful way to earn a gift certificate to the Stuff to Scrap store! 

I can’t wait to see what you come up with!  Oh and my Always and Forever Kit is still on sale for one more day.  So is the Always and Forever Bundle that will get both my kit and A+ Designs kit and 3 more add ons.  You can use my kit in the challenges at Stuff to Scrap and earn bonus points!

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?