All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is that?

That box over there on the right hand side that says BlogFrog?  Susan you don’t even like bugs or frogs right?  Well frogs are cute as long as I don’t have to touch them.  And I do like to listen to them on a limited basis on vacations and in the spring and late summer if I can open the windows (which in Texas means March, April, and October maybe).

But BlogFrog is an opportunity to take my blog to the next level and turn it into an interactive community with all of you!  I’ve been playing along with SuzyQ Scraps in her community for a few months.  I tried to get this up and going last month but there was a glitch.  Tonight I figured it out.  The glitch was my typing!!  Yes, I made a typo in my blog address so my BlogFrog community was broken. :(  It’s all fixed now and everything it working perfectly!  Yipee!!!  So, click on the link, join my community and jump into the conversation.  I started one in there already and I’d love to hear your answers.

I think I’m going to try some new things out there over the next few months.  Yes, I’m all over the place.  My friend Robin said today she was following me around digiland.  She has no idea where I’ll take her next!  That’s what keeps us going, right?  The surprises?

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?