All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, August 30, 2010

New stuff and a Freebie

It’s been a while!  School starting back has kept me away.  I’m looking for that balance between teaching, motherhood, and a little time for preserving my family’s memories while also helping you do the same.

There has been so much going on the past few weeks that I barely know where to start.  Let me start off first showing you my new kit called Fun Lovin’.   It was inspired by my CTM Dj with bright fun colors and doodled elements.

There is also this coordinating set of cardstocks.

When my CT got a hold of this kit they rocked out these fabulous layouts!

This week Fun Lovin' is 25% off at Stuff to Scrap!

Yes, there is a freebie but keep reading a little bit further to get to it.  I want to share one more fantastic kit with you before you go.  I am so lucky to be on the CT of some great designers.  This week Scraps of Ellay has a gorgeous collab with Misty O’Brien that has an Oriental feel to it.

SOE_MOB_ABpreview

SOE_AB_cardstockpreview

SOE_MOB_ABglitterpreview

SOE_ABaddonpreview

So much beauty!  I used one of Ellay’s Jump Right In Templates  to make this layout with Asian Beauty.  We went on a trip to Tennessee this summer and I’ve been wanting to scrap these photos ever since we got home. 

IK_AB_JRIT

Asian Beauty is 25% off all week at Stuff to Scrap!

Now on to the freebie!

My CT and I decided Fun Lovin’ was so cute that we wanted to share the love and do a blog train.  At each stop along the way you can pick up one or two QP’s made by my awesome CT using Fun Lovin’.  Please leave love for each of my CTM’s as you go along for the ride.  We love to do things and give them away but it sure makes our days brighter to see a “thank you.”

Here is my Fun Lovin’ FREEBIE QP IKDD_FLqpprev

DOWNLOAD THE Fun Lovin’ QP

Here is the full train list.  If you get lost along the way you can always return here to pick up where you left off.  My CTM’s are from all over the world so if their stop isn’t up when you stop by they should be within 24 hours.

Susan <<<----------You are here.
Ellay
Dj
Ophelia
Alessandra
Dana
Knittinjen
Misty

Psssttt……. before you go…… would you like even more goodies from me?  Sign up for my newsletter (over there on the right side of my blog) and you will receive exclusive freebies, coupons, and more!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, i love the colors of your new kit! and the LO's and freebies from your CT are gorgeous! will sign up for your newsletter too! thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, the newsletter sign-up link is conky, will add you to my fave blogs instead! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again Susan, thanks for dropping by my blog too. :) i came back and the newsletter gadget looked normal(it was blackened out yest), so ive signed up too! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

What would you like to say?