All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Please Pardon the Dust

Things are going fast and furious around my world.  All summer we worked on home improvement stuff.  Then before I knew it we were getting ready for a new school year.  My classroom was ready to greet a whole new year of fabulous students and then things just went crazy.

I have barely come up for air for 2 weeks.  Things will settle down soon I hope. 

The dust I mentioned above is my blog reconstruction.  I’m going to be doing some work on it for the next few weeks.  Some of you have noticed the Blog Frog Community on the right.  Thank you to those that have already joined my community.   I plan on hosting at least one Speed Scrap a month over there as well as some other things.

My newsletter sign up is on the right too.  Sign up for product updates as well as exclusive freebies from IvoryKeys Digital Dreams.

You may see some broken links on the site as I redesign things.  I’ve also noticed that there are some missing graphics from time to time.  Some things that I post are to help my fellow designers.  If something fails on their end there may be a graphic error.  Sorry about that!

Come back tomorrow for a look at my new kit as well as a special BLOG TRAIN!!  I know it’s been a while.  I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?