All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, July 13, 2009

It’s Magyk (Magic)

I know of a magical new kit that’s free for this week only!  Scraps of Ellay and Dream Big Designs have teamed up for this collab and you can get it free throughout this week on their blogs.  I’m linking the previews to their blogs so you can go there and snag what they are offering.  I think today is the papers, tomorrow will be the elements, and then Wednesday may be the alphas.

First here is a layout I did with Ellay’s part and a template by AmyMDesigns:

IK_Magyk

Then here is a layout I did with both parts (mostly Ellay’s but some of Cheri’s).  I used a template by A+ Designs for this one.

IK_Magyk2

SOE_MAG_fullpreview

mag_preview Have fun scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?