All Freebies will be available for one week only.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Still around

I’m still here!  Barely.  Last week I had to enter the work world again with school starting back up.  This week is crazy busy and I’ve let some things sneak up one me.  Once school and my family life settles into a routine I’ll be able to get back to a more regular blog post schedule.

Speaking of school, Stuff to Scrap started a Back to School Sale today.  Click on the flier to be taken off to the store.

STSbacktoschoolsale

Before you go though Scraps of Ellay has a new kit available for free this week only on her blog called Gypsy.

SOE_Gypsy_fullpreview

Beautiful isn’t it?  If you click on the preview you’ll go straight to her blog where you can pick up the papers today.

Here’s a layout I did with this kit.  My little girl isn’t so little anymore.  While we were at the lake the last time this summer I was able to catch her just gazing out across the water.  At that time I wondered just what she was thinking about.  She looked so at peace, something hard to come by anymore.

IK_Gypsy

There is a Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap tomorrow hosted by Jamie of Every EverAfter Moment Designs.  EEAM_STS_SpeedScrap_TuesAug18th

I’m pretty sure I have a couple more layouts and goodies to share with you.  I’ll be back as soon as I can with those.  Until then you all have a lot of fun scrapping.  I’ll be catching up on the weekends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would you like to say?